Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Eve

For New Years Eve, SARAH and I had bought tickets to a party at The Bryant Park Grill, which was great as you know I die for Bryant Park generally. Because Bryant Park is quite close to Times Square there were streets closed off everywhere and also police manning every street corner and they wouldn't let you through unless you had a ticket to a party near by, it was really full on and nothing at all like Sydney where we are atleast a bit more laid back about things.

Anyway the party was amazing and I had a blast and ended up leaving at about 4 in the morning. We were treated to a dessert buffet AND a breakfast buffet as part of the party, they were both equally amazing.

The only negative aspect of this partytime was that I met a couple from Canberra, I am not even joking. How is that even possible. Curse of Canberra - 1 Benjamin - 0.










Hot mess of the night has to go to this bish below. She was like 45 and at a party where the medium age was about 22 and she was having a great time. I meet her when she got her talons into me while I was leaning against a wall and she said to me "zhere isish a desssert zhere yum" which actually translates as "There is a dessert buffet there, yum!". Anyway this bish was so drunk that nothing really mattered, especially not diction.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment