Saturday, February 19, 2011

La Premiere

This time around in Paris I got to know the first quite well. I think it is amazing that the city of Paris got it's start in a suburb that is actually in the middle of the river. I also think it is amazing that this occurs naturally.

The most famous monument here is Notre Dame. The place is amazing inside and out. On the inside it is like almost a whole bunch of mini churches all under one roof. I could not imagine what it would be like to go there while there is a service on, or even if this was your local Chruch, how off tap would that be? Well alot for me considering I am a heathen non believer, but you get my point.

Another highlight was that I saw a girl who actually looked like Snooki. I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't her and when I found out that there was more than one Snooki roaming the earth I pretty much ran into the church to confess all my sins, because surely this is the first sign of our impending doom, much like Snooki making it onto the New York Times best sellers list was.

Anyway I could only manage to take a photo of Snooki 2.0 from behind, but in a way it is a good thing, because no one needs to see that much tandoori coloured skin with whorish mardi gras make up seeping through.









No comments:

Post a Comment